xtenex.com.au & Dale Ecotech
xtenex.com.au provides a secure environment for you to purchase Dale Ecotech products online.
Shopp Shopping Cart
The security of your personal information and credit card details is a high priority. xtenex.com.au uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to ensure that your credit card details are kept secure. An SSL-secure web page may be identified by an unbroken lock or key appearing in the status bar at the bottom of the browser window. The SSL system on this website encrypts data so that information is protected during transmission, ensuring that the only people with access to it are yourself and our banking institution, the National Australia Bank. Your credit card information is sent to National Australia Bank’s Payment Gateway via eWay for approval, and is not stored in our Website’s database. eWay is Australia’s leading payment gateway and provides a highly reputable secure service.
No credit card details are stored on the Dale Ecotech/Xtenex server at any time. You can shop on-line at xtenex.com.au with the confidence that this is a secure site.
Our SSL certificate is provided by RapidSSL.
Credit Card Information
Credit card details are NOT stored at xtenex.com.au. We provide alternatives for payment and if you prefer, you can send your credit card information by fax, telephone or mail. For more information, contact email@example.com.
All information provided by customers (such as credit card details) is used solely for the purchase of products. Credit card details are NOT stored in any way at xtenex.com.au. Dale Ecotech is committed to consumer privacy and confidentiality, and will not distribute consumers’ information (such as e-mail addresses) to a third party under any circumstances (unless we are legally bound by statute to do so). If you believe you have received ‘spam’ e-mail or or unsolicited material from xtenex.com.au, please forward the e-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like most online shopping systems, our shopping cart uses a browser feature called a ‘cookie’. Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive which are used to store small amounts of information (such as the contents of your shopping cart) during your time at xtenex.com.au‘s online store. Cookies are not used to access or collect any information on your computer: they are used to enhance and facilitate your online shopping experience.
Refunds & Exchanges
Any faulty XTENEX due to poor workmanship will be replaced at no charge under manufacturer’s warranty.
XTENEX come with 12 months manufacturers’ warranty. We aim to provide you with fast and efficient turnaround times. Be prepared for delays between 1-4 weeks whilst we investigate and come to a resolution with our tech team.
Contact us within 5 business days from the date of delivery if your goods are damaged in any way from transit.
Goods returned must be approved by us and are subject to the following criteria:
- All goods returned must be in new, unopened condition with all outer box seals intact.
- Used, damaged or soiled returns will not be accepted and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning goods for refund, credit or exchange (errors excluded).
- XTENEX accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused during return transit.
- Do not return XTENEX to us without any prior approval.
Note: Please order items carefully or ask for our advice prior to making a purchase. XTENEX will not offer refunds or credit based on incorrect choice or use.
If you have any questions regarding your product please e-mail email@example.com
I have received my XTENEX and there’s a problem, what should I do?
- We suggest that you first contact our support team as they handle these types of rare requests and can often arrange a replacement unit or further support.
- It is important to follow the return packing instructions detailed below, should we ask you to return a product.
I have received confirmation from you that my product needs to be returned – What now?
- Package the item(s) for return: You will need to repack the product well enough for shipping and well enough to prevent further damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during return transit due to inadequate protection. Any physical damage caused may also void any existing warranty coverage on the product.
- What to include with the return: Along with the faulty goods please include a copy of your receipt (not the original) and a fault description with sufficient details to highlight any suspected faults. Please be sure to also include your personal contact information in case these details have changed since the time of your purchase.
- Addressing and Labeling: Clearly mark your Online Order Number (e.g. #90127 our example) on the outside of the packaging along with our return delivery address (see below). This will ensure your return is handled by the correct department and will avoid possible delays. Failure to label the return correctly could result in the parcel not being accepted by our staff.
Once a return has been approved by our staff, please return goods to the following address: XTENEX AUS – 1510/30 Glen St, Milsons Point NSW 2061
Delivery Policy / Time Table / Tax & Tariffs
xtenex.com.au uses the Australia Post Mail System (with tracking) to deliver orders. All parcels will be delivered to the address provided when ordering. Australian customers should expect to receive their order within 1-3 business days.
Parcels will be dispatched the business day after the order is received, excluding Christmas holiday periods. When a dispatch is likely to be late for any reason, we will be in communication with you immediately after your order is received.
Xtenex are not responsible for items sent with standard tracking that are lost or stolen and not received by the customer. For peace of mind delivery and added security select the signature on delivery shipping method.
Delivery Time Table
Within Australia, regular tracking mail is used. Mailing days are dictated by the delivery timetable of Australia Post.
Shipping costs start at a flat rate of $5 (AUD) irrespective of order size.
Terms and Conditions: Copyright
All information on the xtenex.com.au website is protected by relevant copyright legislation and other applicable international treaties. No part of the website, including both content and graphics, may be copied or used without the express permission of Dale Ecotech Pty. Ltd.
Terms and Conditions: Disclaimer of Information
The information and content displayed on xtenex.com.au carries no warranty whatsoever, and is not intended for the purposes of treatment, diagnosis, or prevention of disease(s) or illness(es). Although we make every possible effort to provide the most accurate information, no warranty or guarantees can be made on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Product information on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor, medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other qualified healthcare provider regarding any questions you may have before following any of the information displayed on xtenex.com.au.
Terms and Conditions: Disclaimer for Products
Dale Ecotech Pty. Ltd. aims to supply the most recent and accurate information and pricing of products within the site. We are not liable for any price changes or any other change or increase in product prices, nor are we liable for changes in packaging, description, label, or illustration of any product depicted within xtenex.com.au.